on 9 July 2011
My kids were bought this stick insect kit by their auntie. At first I wasn't keen but it is great. We got 4 of the insects to hatch and they are now huge. The kids love watching them eat, walk, grow etc. We are now looking at buying a bigger cage for the 4 biggies and using this for the new babies about to hatch. So far we have over 20 new eggs. Absolutely fantastic. Well worth the money and makes a superb gift.
on 28 September 2014
You have to order the Insects after purchase, but it's a great little set. We have had this set for a couple months and the Stick Insects are getting bigger everyday.
on 16 April 2013
First i thought they would hatch but after they went out of date they still didn't hatch . These i would say didn't appear to be very hardy and we have now given up waiting for them to hatch and this has been disappointing for my son. They did not come with protective cotton wool like they are meant to.
on 29 August 2012
i had to cancel my order as the present had already been bought and they stopped the order quickly and without fuss. I was very impressed and grateful. Elisa
on 7 February 2015
My friends children loved this. Delivered promptly.
on 2 June 2015
Nothing hatched bar two - even after a repeat dispatch - the seller was admittedly great and the other products such as the butterflies are fantastic. Presumably just a dud batch of twigs?
on 9 October 2012
If you want something a little unusual then go for this. Cage is good quality. Stick insects are reasonably hardy & low maintenance. Interesting to watch.