Inov8 Bare-XF 260 Cross Training Shoes - 5.5
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- TPU Lacing Support - Offers a more secure stable fit, as well as acting as a rope-guard for climbing.
- Airmesh Upper - Allows the foot to be breathable, keeping your feet cool in the intensity.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Shoe Width: B womens_us
- Tongue Loop - Helps the shoe to be pulled off and on easily.
- Inner Mesh Lining - Helps the shoe to more breathable and offers great comfort against the foot.
- Gripped Outsole - The gripped outsole ensures your get optimal grip and reduces the risk of slipping or falling.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Whether running, lifting, climbing or any form of intense exercise, the INOV-8 Bare-XF 260 Training Shoe is a trainer designed to withstand it all. Superbly durable and with features tailoring it as the ideal gym shoe, this can be the difference between having to stop, or breaking your personal best. Featuring a SYNTHETIC upper mesh, this shoe is ideal for short runs, while providing minimal support to allow for fast, flexible forefoot running. The Meta-Flex Forefoot flex grooves give the forefoot greater freedom of movement and allow you to be more reflexive. As the TPU Lacing Support offers a more secure stable fit, as well as acting as a rope-guard for climbing.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I used this these very comfortable shoes with toe socks for an 8 mile spartan race and found that they we're never uncomfortable - even after 7 miles of being soaked to the bone my knees hurt far more than any part of my feet. I loved how light weight and protective they are. Very durable. Now I like wearing them to the gym or throw them on without socks to walk my doggy when it's a bit too chilly to go barefoot.