- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Laurence King (14 Oct. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1780672934
- ISBN-13: 978-1780672939
- Product Dimensions: 17.1 x 2.5 x 24.1 cm
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
481,622 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #39 in Books > Home & Garden > Buying & Developing Property > DIY > Energy Efficiency
- #93 in Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > The Environment > Self-Sufficiency & Green Living
- #581 in Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Types of Architecture > Residential Buildings > Houses & Flats
- See Complete Table of Contents
Innovative Houses: Concepts for Sustainable Living Paperback – 14 Oct 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Avi Friedman began his architectural studies at the Politecnico di Milano in Italy, receiving his doctorate from the University of Montreal, Canada. He is a professor at the McGill School of Architecture, Quebec, and has published extensively about architecture in both academic and trade publications.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Types of Architecture > Residential Buildings > Houses & Flats
- Books > Home & Garden > DIY & Home Improvements > Energy Efficiency
- Books > Home & Garden > Interior Design & Decoration > Styles & Decor
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Self-Sufficiency & Green Living