- Visit the Kitchen & Dining Store to check out our full range of products for your kitchen.
Image not available for
Would you like to give feedback on images?
* Ceramic knives are a relatively new invention and always expensive.
* Basically, they're made out of a high-purity zirconium oxide powder that is compressed at very high pressures and heated in a furnace at temperatures over 2700°F.
* This results in an extremely-hard blade, nearly as hard as diamonds.
* RUSTLESS -There is no metal, so there is never rust.
* ABS Handle Ceramic Knife brings you comfortable feeling when using
* SHARPNESS - The materials that make up a ceramic blade is very hard. It's the second hardest material, ranked after diamonds.
* SANITARY -The density of Ceramic blades is very high, and the blades have very little pores.
* LIGHTWEIGHT - Special design for full hand force with minimal effort.
* NO METALLIC TASTE OR SMELL - Ceramic material is not very porous at all. This keeps the blade from transferring odors from one food item to another.
* Color: Black handle + White Blade
* Use it with a plastic or wood cutting board. Avoid cutting on marble, stone, glass, plates, or tile
* Use your conventional steel knives for carving, prying, boning, and cutting frozen food and cheese. These applications involve twisting and flexing, which require a more flexible material than ceramic
* Hand washing with water and liquid dish soap; Do not wash in the dishwasher
* For discolorations not removed by normal washing, clean the blade only (not handle) with a mild bleach solution
* Avoid dropping on hard surfaces
* Avoid putting the blade in open flame (ceramic conducts heat)
* Avoid turning the blade on its side to smash garlic or other items
1x Innoo Tech** NEW Chef Kitchen Cutlery Ceramic knife 5"