on 16 October 1998
If you are considering information brokering, this should be the first book you read. It is quite complete, yet you can skim it easily because of how well the material is organized. This is an easy read, as well, thanks to the writing style. Most important of all, you will get current, practical and valuable information. Enjoy!
on 23 September 1998
The authors deliver exactly that which the title suggests. The pointers inside this easy-to-read text alone are worth the price of 'admission'. Even if the reader has no entrepreneurial bent, it is simply an outstanding guide which will well serve anyone seeking information.
on 1 January 1998
I have the hardcover version of is book, and have begun looking at it. It seems to be everything it claims. It should be noted that the companion disk mentioned in the contents seems to be a separate product, it is not included with the book. My rating would probably be the best for its purpose, but I haven't seen any of its competition, and I haven't yet used it for some searching I feel called to do.
on 18 September 1997
This book is a "must have" for anyone interested in the information brokering field. It is very readable and chock full of advice, insights, and useful tidbits of information written by real experts in the information field. I felt like I was getting the "inside scoop". This book would also serve as a good reference tool for established information professionals.
on 8 June 1998
I felt it was a good background on the industry. I expected more information with examples. Very detailed on where to find information elsewhere on the business and for the business.