Colour: Inflatable Roller|Change
Price:£11.46+ Free shipping

on 30 November 2013
This lasted about a week before it started to deflate constantly. Went in the bin. I expect you need to pay rather more for a satisfactory product.
on 2 November 2013
We bought this to encourage our grandson to crawl. It felt flimsy and insecure, not worth the money.We cannot recommend this item.
on 11 January 2015
My 7 month old would give this priduct 1 star..he is not impressed. After he has rolled on it a few times he loses interest there is not alot going on.
on 17 January 2015
The roller itself was great and really cute. But I brought it as part of a gift for my friends baby and when it arrived the box was all ripped and squashed it looked really tacky and cheap. And the roller had a weird smell like someone had been burning incense sticks near it.
on 6 December 2014
Arrived quickly and as described. Pleasant experience . Always worry when ordering online as you cant see it first and be sure it's as described
on 23 November 2014
bad quality! It is leaking!
on 8 December 2013
Excellent toy. Would recommend this to anyone with small children as it keep them occupied.
You need to keep an eye on your children if they are under 1 year old as this is not suitable for very small babies.
Would recommend this
on 20 April 2015
I cannot use this toy for my 6 months daughter - it's just had such a strong smell of bad plastic. I left it outside for a day but smell is still there. That's a shame because I like the shape and sound of this roller.
on 22 December 2014
Not what I expected really. And it is not completely safe so you cannot leave a baby to play with it. Overall I would not buy it ever again.
on 1 October 2015
Product is as it says its. The little one goes for it non stop however when trying to use it when pulling herself up it will 9 times out of ten slip out causing her to fall and sometimes bang her head. advise would put it in between something so it does not slip out when young one is trying to pull herself up but thought I know that sort of defeats the purpose other than that the baby enjoys it espeacllay the rattle noise it makes.

See one answered question