on 18 August 2014
It's true guitar size, inflates well and the stopper works properly. Shame about the silly graphics, I guess this is just Chinese thinking. Everyone wants something that looks like a proper Stratocaster, Telecaster or Les Paul but I couldn't find one anywhere. The inflation nipple is also on the front, which is plain silly.
on 20 March 2013
Fantatsic quality son was really impressed for his fancy dress finished his costume off. Arrived as described and very quickly
on 6 January 2013
did the job and the cheapest I could find.
Good piece of kit.
Had the desired effect and everyone had a go during the night.
on 30 November 2012
Just what I wanted for a surpise fun gift as a secret santa present for firends, would buy again, maybe could be a rock group!
on 2 September 2014
My wife got me these for my 40th Birthday celebrations because she knew how much I like to play the Air Guitar. I have already mastered some great tracks and played along effotlessly to Arcade Fire, Muse and Killers. I highly recommend these for anyone who loves music but has never been able to play a real guitar.
on 13 October 2014
Ordered this for my 3 year old grandson who has a fascination for guitars at the moment. He loves it. "Plays" it all the time. He even entertained the shoppers in Ikea. He takes it everywhere with him. It does need blown up now and again. For the price I wasn't expecting much but I'm delighted.
on 15 January 2013
Would recommend to anyone very cheap & went down a treat with recipient they had lots of fun with it
on 10 March 2013
Finished the fancy dress off a treat. Everyone had great fun with it.
Arrived quicker than expected.
Would use this sellar again
on 30 September 2013
We used a dozen of these "air" guitars for a moshing session at our fundraising disco. It was fancy dress, too, with people togged up as music/pop figures. It was hilarious to watch someone dressed as the nice "Sandra Dee" type 1950s Sandy from Grease headbanging with one of these inflatable rock star guitars. Well worth the price. Prompt delivery.
on 8 June 2013
I ordered this inflatable guitar as an accessory for a fancy dress outfit, thankfully I ordered it early. I think it stayed inflated for about an hour! Disappointed. I gave 2 stars purely for speed of delivery. I know the saying goes you get what you pay for but seriously? This product does not do as stated 'Inflate'.

See one answered question