Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more

Price:£4.50+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 3 January 2010
Fantastic product and so resonably priced. Have used the labels for a month now and find them good. One or two labels are beginning to show signs of coming away from the CD after a lot of use but I have pressed the label back down which seems to work for the moment.

They were much cheaper than buying the PressIt equivalent. The templates are the same so made printing very easy.
Highly recommend.
on 2 April 2009
Quality of the Infiniti A-4 Blank CD Labels labels appeared to be very good, however my HP F380 All-in-One did not like them...having great difficulty feeding them uniformly.
Being unable to print centrally to the fixed label position on the A4 sheet, ensuing label wastage was unacceptably high.
Blank CD labels purchased from two alternative suppliers have however proved to be very successsful using the same printer.
Okay, this is a simple product. It won't solve your existential unease, it won't give you your 15 minutes of fame, or even increase your reputation for being cool, savvy and splendid. It will, however, efficiently and easily work with your printer to produce labels for discs. Which is kind of reassuring, as I bought this to do just that. You don't need any extra mechanical tools to position the printed labels on your disc; its easy enough to cleanly peel the label off the backing sheet (which doesn't peel off mid-printing, so it combines easy-peel with good-stick-till-peeled, and the labels stay stuck to the disc.

You need to download the helpful software template for the labels. Each sheet (50 in the pack) contains 2 sets of labels, the disc labels themselves and also 2 types of rectangular labels for disc jewel box covers and those jewel box spines.

Amazon don't allow links to other websites within a review, but you can find the ExPressIt software either by a search using that word, or from the makers of this label - a company called medea who are a dot co dot uk organisation - the address is written in tiny print at the bottom left hand corner of the pack cover sheet

The only DOWNSIDE to the product is that it doesn't, on the front cover, tell you this information - 'download the free software to print and align your labels from .....'

Hence my loss of one star. I only found out about this download through other helpful reviewers! Thanks, those helpful reviewers
on 3 January 2010
Very easy to use CD labels. The software is also easy to use and also works on a mac. Just visit the domain provided on the packaging.- and with a bit of common sense you don't even need the tool they sell separately to center the label on the CD. I haven't bought it yet and won't do, as centering works nicely without.
on 24 May 2015
This product looks like the labels I have been buying for years but as soon as they were delivered I could tell they were vastly inferior to the previously supplied labels. They do not absorb the ink from the printer which means the image spreads and the ink runs on the label before it dries.
My Epson Stylus Photo 1500W printer has genuine Epson inks loaded, so no blame can be attached to the printer or inks. As I had just a few of the original 'quality' labels left, I did a comparison print and the colours on these latest labels are dull and a million miles away from the results I am used to getting. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY OR PRINTER INKS ON THIS PRODUCT, IT IS NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE.
review image review image
44 comments|4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 July 2010
These labels are very well made and the paper thickness is ideal for covering manufacturing signs on the top surface. The adhesive is very powerful and I have not had a single CD label come off.
On the negative side, hence the four stars, is the fact that the centers are held by small paper bridges. So if you if you want the center out completely, you are often left with small tufts of paper where the bridges have been torn away.
Otherwise a fine product.
Just as a thought. Don't buy cheap eBay specials is my advice. They may look like a bargain but I once purchased some with free P+P and it was "old stock" being sold off cheap and the adhesive would not hold.They cost a good deal to send back via Royal Mail. If you want a reliable CD label I would buy these.
on 16 February 2010
Excellent product. Is compatible with the Pressit software. There are images with the software programme but there is also plenty of royalty free images on the internet that can be used. My backup CD's are now attractive and easy to identify.

The price of the labels on Amazon are really good value compared with other retailers.
on 16 February 2010
Very good value for money - about half the price of similar products in the shops. Easy to use the downloadable software. I used an HP 5650 deskjet printer and they came out fine. The labels are much easier to apply than others I have used - no need to get a kit to apply them. I'm very pleased with them and will buy them again.
on 10 June 2011
I would definitely recomend this product. I use a lot of these and to find such a good quality and value for money I am very happy. I t was my first buy from them just received them yesterday (very prompt delivery). I would recomend these ones to anyone.
on 31 March 2015
PLEASE NOTE:

These labels have changed recently (March 2015), the last batch I brought were about half paper the thickness of the previous ones (almost see through), and the print quality on inkjet printers was dreadful.

Shame, these used to be great labels, now they are bin fodder