- Paperback: 504 pages
- Publisher: Fairchild (1 July 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1563677261
- ISBN-13: 978-1563677267
- Product Dimensions: 21.5 x 1.5 x 27.8 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,329,283 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Industry Clothing Construction Methods Paperback – 1 Jul 2010
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Mary Ruth Shields is an adjunct professor at Lincoln College of New England.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Falsely advertised and over-priced; not advanced enough for an experienced sewer, and too expensive and underwhelming for a beginner.
Don't waste your money.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Fashion
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Materials & Industries