on 13 March 2014
Care - this listing is for a 2L bottle only. This is not mentioned on the listing. I was expecting 5L. That is not good value when 5L can be had for a similar price from the same seller.
on 27 May 2014
I chose the rating because I used two containers for a small patio and it didn't get it completely clean and we used a jet washer with a proper scrubber on it. I will use again when I can afford it but we are on a pension and have to be careful.
on 5 March 2014
This is a fine product does what it says on the tin. Glad I found it, bought it and used it
on 12 June 2014
if only it could do as the picture shows,water would be an better option sorry but never again total rubbish
on 22 August 2015
Removed 90% hope more treatments will do the trick
on 24 September 2014
Too expensive for me to do all I needed to.
Great for getting marks off other fabrications.
on 8 September 2014
Absolute rubbish. Did not remove any grime even when applied nest
on 13 December 2014
Ok but didnt do a really good job
on 25 April 2015
excellent product .. i used it on a roof of a audi r8 and it left it gleaming took all the sun spots away 5stars all the way
on 18 October 2015
Good bio type product that won't destroy surrounding plant life. Will use again when needed..

See one answered question