One application of this industrial-strength, petrochemical-free formula fills in scratches and rejuvenates dull spots on sealed wood, vinyl, linoleum, terrazzo, concrete, marble and slate floors. Floor Renew goes on just like a wax and dries to a brilliant finish that lasts for months. Protects floors from stains, heel marks and yellowing without buildup. 32 oz. - Bottle renews 625 square feet. Made in the USA.
* One easy to apply application
* Odor free and stringently tested with The American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM) standards for your assurance of exceptional quality and professional results
* Underwriters Laboratory, Inc. (UL) listed as to slip resistance
Sealed wood, vinyl, linoleum, no-wax rubber sealed cork, terrazzo, concrete, marble and slate floors.
1. Clean floor.
2. Pour floor renew directly onto floor.
3. Apply with clean sponge mop or lambswool applicator in moderate coats over entire floor surface (do not work into floor).
4. Allow to dry for 30-45 minutes. A single coat is usually adequate, however, a second coat may be used.
Use on floors only when the product and room temperature are 50 degrees F or higher.