on 18 April 2015
Gives the choice of 1, 3 or 5 card readings and the chance to save your readings in a journal. I have found these readings to be surprisingly accurate for my recent concerns and I enjoy using them on a daily basis. A must have for anyone who wants a quick, daily reading. The cards are beautifully illustrated too.
on 10 January 2015
I must be honest to say I downloaded this app for the art. But saying that I have been interested in this form of fore telling for awhile. The freaky thing is on the 3 card draw it has been accurate. Especially me not winning the lottery😀
on 3 July 2014
Amazingly correct in the readings...readings are usually spot on with the day's events and my own feelings. Have had other programmes that do this but this is the most perceptive.
on 15 August 2015
Beautiful artwork to inspire your day with readings that include reversals meaning hundreds of possible outcomes and combinations over the 3 different types of spreads: 1, 3 & 5 card, this oracle is sure to be a constant companion on my journey. Loving it!
on 27 December 2014
I have found these cards to be a most interesting, acutely accurate and wholly informative Oracle form. A very good application that as a
Seeker, I would recommend to anyone.
on 27 October 2014
Have only just started using this app but have found the cards to be fairly accurate and in tune with me. Have tried several other apps but these resonate with me best.
on 20 July 2015
Always use these oracle cards when I am confused or uncertain about a situation and certainly find that the answer always is of great use to show me which way to go
on 1 July 2015
These are beautiful cards and I enjoy the artwork as well as the readings .The readings are surprisingly accurate some of the time and good fun to do !!!
on 2 January 2015
I am currently using this deck as a daily draw deck and this deck speaks to me. The art is good as well. Well done on this app.
on 20 April 2015
I really like this app as well as others by this creator! The readings seem to be really accurate and the art is fantastic too