* Critically acclaimed with unparalleled depth and coverage, ensuring travellers see the real India
* Includes coverage of the lesser-travelled and more remote Northeastern states of India, enabling you to get off the beaten track
* Fantastic listings for all budgets
* Detailed mapping and planning sections, perfect for navigating your way round this vast country
* Includes information on how to get to India and how to travel around plus carefully planned itineraries to guide you towards the best possible experience whether you're travelling for a week or a month
* Detailed listings on where to sleep, eat and get the best of this fascinating country
India strikes the visitor with a sensory, intellectual, spiritual and philosophical assault that's unmatched by any other place on earth. Let Footprint help you navigate this extraordinary country with this new 18th edition Handbook.