If you've been thinking about starting a business in India, the Wood Egg India startup guide will be your go-to reference manual.
Each year we hire 3 researchers (at least one local and one foreigner who live in India), a native English-speaking in-country writer, and an editor, to bring you insights from multiple perspectives.
Our researchers spend over 200 hours interviewing local business people, politicians, and citizens who regular foreigners would never have access to. This is 200+ hours you will save to hit the ground running. (Bonus: When you register your eBook at WoodEgg.com you get access to all of our raw research and interviews.)
In the 2014 Wood Egg India startup guide you will learn:
* Don't ignore this rule of thumb for business mindset in India. (Page 138)
* If you're in a negotiation and the other party doesn't do this one thing then it's not looking good. (Page 228)
* Indians are very hospitable so you should always do this if invited into someone's home. (It's not what you think.) (Page 244)
* The 6 distinct advantages foreigners have when doing business in India. (Page 266)
* Do you need a local partner to set up a business? (Page 304 has the answer.)
* How to find (and keep) good employees in India. (Page 369)
* All foreigners must comply with this to open a bank account in India. (Page 404)
* Use these marketing insights to sell your product or service in India. (Page 434)
* Our curated list of accountants specializing in working with foreigners. (Page 348)
* 11 products and services that are currently missing and ready for the taking to smart entrepreneurs. (Page 427)
All of this along with hundreds of other insights. All told you'll get the painstakingly researched answers to over 200 questions (over 400 pages!) about country, culture, life, and business in India.
If you're looking to do business in India you won't find a more complete, up-to-date, guide.
Click to buy now.