Format: DVD|Change

on 26 November 2009
A 'must see' dvd. Louie Giglio uses the universe to show how truly big God is and how small we are. As he takes you on the journey in to space, you feel smaller and smaller and realise how much bigger God is than we can ever image. And just when your thinking "why would you even want to care about me God? your so big and i'm so small", he shows just how much God loves us . . . . . so much that he gave . . . indescribable gift . .
on 14 August 2013
It is an incredible talk that really excites me about how amazing God is. His creation is awesome and speaks of His glory. The quality of the actual film coverage could be better but it does not detract from the joy that you will receive from it. Buy it and pass it on once you have watched this.
on 18 September 2014
I had already seen this DVD from a friend and was so inspired by the content that I wanted a copy for myself
and to show to others.
Definitely an awesome DVD which makes you realise just how wonderful the creator God put everything into its
rightful place and how small we, as human beings, are in the bigger picture.
Definitely one to make you realise none of this could have just "happened" or been a "big bang" but there had
to be a Creator of it all.
Whatever your stance on creation/evolution you will be "blown away" by this DVD and its content. Buy it to see
for yourself.
on 21 April 2010
This DVD does exactly what it says on the tin. It shows amazing pictures of and from space, it gives you insight into just how huge but intricate the universe is, it shows how brilliant the design of it all is but best of all it points to the designer Himself!

A very worthwhile purchase and a facinating 45mins or so. Indescriable!
on 1 September 2011
I saw this product at a meeting and was so blown away by it that I had to buy it to share it with others. Absolutely amazing and I would fully recommend it to everyone.
on 24 July 2013
what an extodinary mind blowing view of Gods creation of the universe, a must see for anyone who wants to see more of Gods great power at work
on 24 June 2014
Such amazing pictures. Louie Giglio does not blind you with science, but he gives such insight into the stars and the planets.
It is a fabulous DVD
on 23 May 2014
This DVD is very moving, and packs a powerful punch. Full of astonishing and beautiful pictures of the universe, it points us at the indescribable One who made it all, who loves us with a passion.
on 31 December 2013
This dvd, "Indescribable", along with others produced by Louie Giglio, is just mind blowing - if you have any desire to grasp the wonder of God through an amazing look at the universe then this dvd will show you something of the wonder that will challenge even the most sceptical person. I love the Lord and have no doubts about the wonder of His hand in creation, but when I viewed this I was left praising Him again and almost speachless. Take my advice - get the dvd - watch it - share it - and worship the one Creator God of all the universe.
on 10 December 2013
l wanted to send a friend a copy of lndescribable and share this great DVD with them. Makes a great gift for anyone, regardless of their beliefs