Do make sure you read the warning from the author in the product description. The story is rude and the author likes to shock but it came across more like she was thinking of the most shocking scenarios and the most use of foul language she could fit into such a short read.

It hasn't interested me enough to read the next part not because it's rude or anything more so because I don't like the writing style or the scenario. It's not original but I give it 3 stars as it was free and the first part was amusing and I did find that a bit funny but it was also predictable what would happen!
on 10 January 2015
Indecent is book #1 in the cage sessions by skylar Cross.

This is the first thing I have read by this author. Well what to say..... Bloody hell Skylar Cross you have a truly filthy mind!!!!

Honestly this book made me blush lol

This is only a novella length story, it's starts off rude and progresses to talking about anal fisting lol so let's be honest it's not gonna be for everyone.

I'm not entirely sure what this series actually is, if it's purely erotica then it hits the nail on the head, but if this is supposed to be erotic romance then I feel like I missed the romance part.

I feel like there was some sort of weird connection between Annika and Damien but personally I feel like it's a sexual one above all else.

This is only part one in a series but although none of the content of this book offended me, it also didn't get me hot and bothered.

Don't think this series is for me but I give it 3 worth a shot stars.
on 14 July 2014
This was a very short one and just when I was getting into it, it finished.

Loads of cursing, sexual details and hotness of Cage but not enough to get the next one
on 15 July 2015
Average across all scores (on my blog) is 4.2, which rounds out to 4 fireballs.
This is certainly one to read if you want a bit of saucy ‘brain candy.’ Yes… I like that phrase. *nods* Nothing too heavy – at least in this one – and even promise of what’s to come to keep you focused. A non-irritating cliff hanger ending too, which means I will be looking up the rest of the series in time. :)
on 3 July 2014
An interesting book that is definitely adult in theme, I enjoyed the writing style and look forward to reading more from this series
on 16 June 2014
This book had me laughing out loud at the sheer vulgarity of the characters thinking of sex. Not to mention an hilarious naughty situation that had me cringing. Good flow to the story line that had me reading it within an hour.
on 15 August 2014
It's seriously hot and steamy and if it were longer I'm sure there is a great story trying to push through.
on 21 July 2014
What a great book. It gets you hooked and you just can't put it down. I loved this book. Brilliant
on 3 July 2014
Didn't really think the books were that good a bit disappointed. Probably just not my bag.
on 3 July 2014
Enjoyed the book , will be getting more books by this author