Due to frequently updated drivers, please download the latest version on our official website Inateck to enhance your using experience
1. To ensure sufficient power supply, it is necessary to connect the card to the power supply of the PC
2. Installation: Please go to the Inateck Website to view the PCI-E Card Installation Video
1) If your PC's power supply unit only has free 4pin Molex plugs left, please use the enclosed 4pin Molex to SATA converter to power the card; Please make sure the power cable strand colours match each other when connecting to the power augmentation, as to avoid faulty currents.
2) If there is no free 15pin SATA plug available in your PC, please use the enclosed 15pin to 2x 15pin SATA Y-cable.
- PCI Express Expansion Card with 4 USB 3.0 Ports: With quick and easy installation, this PCI Express card expands your PC by four high-speed USB3.0 interfaces, offers a simple solution for connecting to USB 3.0 devices from your standard desktop PC
-Support UASP: 70% Faster than traditional USB 3.0, with UASP Transfer Protocol; The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard disk.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 (with included drivers)
Windows 8 - No additional drivers are needed for Win8, it has built-in support for the FL1100 chipset
1x USB3.0 PCI-E expansion card
1x CD Driver
1x mounting screw
1x User Manual
1x 4pin to 2x15pin cable (the cable in older computers without 15pin SATA power connector is used to 4pin convert Molex to SATA ports)
1x 15pin to 2x 15pin SATA Y-cable