In Plain Sight 3 Seasons 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. Gilted Lily When a witness turns up dead, Mary ditches administrative leave to solve a 10 Little Indians story -- until her own brand of Post-Traumatic-Stress disorders her plan.
2. In My Humboldt Opinion When a marijuana mastermind from the NorCal grasslands is unable to testify without the pot to neutralize his Severe Anxiety Disorder, Mary finds herself in the weeds.
3. A Stand-Up Triple When a hot mom-on-the-prowl witness is having problems with her brood, Mary soon finds herself playing babysitter to three difficult kids.
4. Rubble With a Cause When a huge building collapse traps one of Mary's witnesses under the rubble and out in the open, his injury plays second to the threat of a professional assassin up on the roofs.
5. Aguna Matatala An Orthodox Jewish witness, whose estranged wife refuses to enter WITSEC, soon finds himself being followed by a mysterious man (guest star Richard Schiff) who answers to a higher authority.
6. One Night Stan When Stan's first witness turns up dead, with his badge amongst the bones, he becomes the chief suspect - forcing Mary & Marshall to dig deeper into a 20-year-old love triangle.
7. Duplicate Bridge When a bridge collapses and plunges many to their death, the victims' families come after the engineer, who, once in WITSEC, attempts to clear his name no matter what the consequence.
8. A Frond in Need When a series of murders seem to follow a new ex-con witness, including stabbing Mary's friend, she and Marshall have to figure out if he's the killer in time to save his next victim.
9. Who's Bugging Mary? When Brandi is arrested by Agent O'Connor for drug trafficking and murder, Mary races to find a way out for Brandi and the sordid motive for his vendetta.
10. Miles to Go After briefing a new witness, whose testimony is contingent on visitation rights with his son, Mary learns the son is missing and sets out to find him.
11. Jailbait The barely legal daughter of Mary's witness - a Miami racketeer - finds herself in a dangerous romance, just as Raph's mother visits to prepare an engagement feast for the surprised Mary.
12. Training Video Mary serves as Technical Advisor to The Marshals Service new training video, while Marshall arranges to get one of Witsec's charter members, a geriatric goodfella (Martin Landau) from the Philly Mob, to his son's funeral.
13. Let's Get It Ahn A world-class counterfeiter witness - whose girlfriend's infidelity moved her to confess - is suspect in the murder of another "friend", where even the clues seem forged, until Mary and Marshall realize they may be hiding a witness from the government itself.
14. Once A Ponzi Time When a Wall Street blue-blood rats on his boss' investment fraud and hides out in WITSEC, he volunteers to give up his great fortune, that is until a ransom from his past life comes calling.
15. Don't Cry For Me, Albuquerque The U.S. Government enlists WITSEC to hide one of Latin America's feistiest political activists and everything goes South when the budding Evita moves to the bad part of town.
|Starring||Mary Mccormack, Fred Weller|
|Supporting actors||Nichole Hiltz, Paul Ben-Victor, Cristian De La Fuente|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Entertaining show good worth a watch. Strong characters good acting what more do you want. Good insight into the world of witness protection.Published 10 months ago by Ciara Ann Mc Donald
Very nice, but no subtitles.
So here my stars for the product:
5 stars for season 2
1 star for the representation on DVD, typical "PLAYBACK" btw, they obviously do... Read more
In Plain Sight - Season 2 - Complete [DVD]
I love this series and shall be sad when I finally get season 5 and realise that's the end of the show. Read more
Predictable but jolly to watch, one of the better US TV series of this type, like NCIS, doesn't take itself seriously, just tries to make a whodunnit fun to watch.Published on 14 Feb 2012 by PJ Online
If you liked season one well then do not hesitate to get the next season.
Completely enjoyable and is very interesting to see how the characters evolve and change. Read more
Just like season one the stories were great. Good acting and believable plots. Can't wait for the next season (whenever that might be!)Published on 10 Feb 2011 by diesel