TOP 50 REVIEWERon 5 November 2013
First in a new series, a spin off from the authors Russian Protector Series. This features Kelly an ex marine turned security guard. Bee is a whiz kid computer geek. Kelly served with Bee's late brother in the marines. Kelly has feelings for Bee but has kept them under wraps, that is until she comes to him for help when she gets a stalker. Desperate to keep her safe, and with his family's problems caused by his father. He's ready to put his life on the line.

Really enjoyed this book by one of my favourite authors, I love all the characters, if I had my way there would be a story for each and every one of them. Kelly and Bee were great together, yes there were a few problems between them, but the path to true love is never smooth. Hot and spicy sex scenes and with plenty of drama make this first book a must read
on 1 October 2015
This was a nice read about Bee & Kelly. Bee has been in love with her brothers best friend for a long time but Kelly is keeping a distance as a promise to Bee's brother Jeb, that gets harder to do when Bee's life is in danger. Kelly has loved Bee for a long time but loyalty has forced him to push her away until she needs him to protect her from a stalker. Having a marine to keep you safe should keep anyone away but things are about to become harder for Kelly and Bee. Finally giving in to their feelings should be easy but does it just complicate things? Will all the lies and misunderstanding force them apart?
I really enjoyed their story, the plot, writing and characters are good. Obviously this is a spin off from another series so characters and scenarios are mentioned which took place in other books, it doesn't cause too much issue but reading the previous series would help to know the characters. This story holds lots of angst in both Bee and Kelly's lives, the love story is sweet, there are some nice sex scenes which aren't over the top. It can be read as a standalone but is part of a series. Overall a nice read which I would recommend.
on 1 February 2015
Well 'The Connolly's' have been cropping up through 'Her Russian protector' series so I was curious about these brothers and Kelly turned out to be just as protective as the Russians.
His good old dad's got the family in debt and now Kelly must fight to get them out of it but there is another problem and that's Bee. She's a computer genius, his best friends sister and he can't keep his hands off her any longer.
Bee came across a bit naive at first especially when she had herself a stalker but then it was like she'd had a character transplant when it came to tackling 'The mob' and wheeling and dealing.
Again passionate and a good storyline. Liked the way it interacted with other series.
In Jack's Arms (Fighting Connollys #2)
on 12 August 2015
This was a nice read about kelly an ex marine and his relationship with bee who's also his former friends sister. She is a computer geek who has money and has loved kelly from her teens. He has to protect her and at the same time he has to fight in an illegal fight to save his dad. Will he be able to conquer both? It was interesting to find out and at times I felt like thumping both of them because of their hard heads and lack of brain cells. The ending was unexpected and bizarre but I loved that kelly and bee get their happy ever after.
on 20 April 2015
This is a character driven novel, with excellent story development from the outset.
Her characters are three dimensional and you are invested in them from the outset; wanting the good guys to win and be together, whilst the bad guys get what's coming to them!
The brothers relationship is well handled, you can see how they have had to rely on each other all their lives and how close they are!
Very well written - successfully combined several genres - can't wait to download the next in the series.
on 13 August 2014
really enjoyed this, didn't think I would like it as much as those sexy Russian books but it's just as good, great story packed with drama and suspense, loads of steam but quite sweet in places too, I loved Winn and Sully, although they made brief appearances hopefully you'll get to hear from then again, I definitely had a soft spot for Kelly's brother Jack who's story is up next, but he'll have to wait cause I gotta read Sergei's the big giant of a man's book first, oh the hardship...
on 1 December 2015
Bea is Kelly's best friends little sister ,one he swore to protect. But because of their growing attraction he's been keeping his distance. Now on the cusp of hitting the big time business wise Bea is being stalked and she turns to Kelly to protect her. Unable to ignore their attraction they rush headlong into a relationship. But Kelly's got his own family problems going on and Bea s been keeping a secret of her own. Can their fledgling relationship survive ......
on 14 April 2014
Loved this book and it was free got the second book just as good can't wait for the third one in this series
on 10 January 2015
I have had this book on my kindle for a while so decided to read it. Now I have kicked myself!! Why why have I hot read this before it was amazing. Ex marine, fighter, bodyguard = my ideal man. Kelly is built, sexy and fit. I love a story of when they have known each other from childhood and then one day reconnect this book deserves all 5 stars and more
on 5 October 2014
I had loved read all about the giant Russians , so I wasn't sure I would take to the Connollys. But I was wrong I fell just as in love with Kelly and his brothers as I did with any of the big bad Russians , and the fact that they are included in the story is even better. An awesome read, well recommended.