- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Harvard Business School Press (1 Aug. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 142212973X
- ISBN-13: 978-1422129739
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 12.7 x 18.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 123,468 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Improving Business Processes (Pocket Mentor) Paperback – 1 Aug 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
The Pocket Mentor series offers immediate solutions to the challenges managers face on the job every day. Each book in the series is packed with handy tools, self-tests, and real life examples to help you identify strengths and weaknesses and hone critical skills. Whether you're at your desk, in a meeting, or on the road, these portable guides enable you to tackle the daily demands of your work with greater speed, savvy, and effectiveness.
Meet Your Mentor
Mark McDonald, PhD, is a leading researcher and practitioner of business process design and business architecture. He is currently Head of Research for Gartner Executive Programs.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Few sparse references are made to main stream methodologies like Six Sigma and no "tool" is analysed or explained in detail.
I read it in two hours and I realised that most of the content can be easily retrieved on Internet for free.