Format: Cards|Change

on 6 October 2015
It is National Gallery impressionist paintings not just more most famous impressionist paintings. I was thinking about using them in our trip to Musee d'Orsay in Paris - for that purpose they are no good: out of 29 total cards only 6 is from Musee d'Orsay and then even they are not the most interesting ones. On contrary, the exhibition in National Gallery, London is well represented - 17 cards. On the positive side the print is good. So they might be useful if you are going with your little one to the National Gallery in London and much less so if you are visiting some other destinations and they are definitely not about most famous impressionist paintings in general.
on 22 February 2013
Just what I wanted for our art project at nursery. These cards are just the right size for little hands, and the colours are lovely. Not a problem separating them.
on 30 December 2013
I really recommend this set! Useful information on the back and very nice choice of paintings. My kids love it.
on 5 March 2015
lovely educational cards for my grandchildren
on 28 October 2015