- Paperback: 280 pages
- Publisher: The University of Wisconsin Press (30 April 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0299197948
- ISBN-13: 978-0299197940
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.5 x 22.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,984,308 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Images of the Corpse: From the Renaissance to Cyberspace (Ray and Pat Browne Books) Paperback – 30 Apr 2004
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
"Klaver succeeds in bringing together experts whose paths might not ordinarily intersect. The resulting conversations traverse the landscape of the knowable and the unknowable as death at once our greatest certainty and our greatest mystery is dissected." Beverly J. Matiko, Andrews University"
About the Author
Elizabeth Klaver is associate professor of English at Southern Illinois University and author of "Performing Television: Contemporary Drama and the Media Culture."