Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-5 of 5 questions
votes
It doesn't really work on mine, I'm often told I'm very quiet and it has a tendency to cut out every other second, I think its a combination of the microphone on the headphones being quite far away from your mouth, and how good the nexus 5 is at cutting out background noise, I think it struggles with working out what needs to be filtered when you're on the headset.
29 Jun 2014 by Becky O
votes
To be honest I can't remember. I owned 2 pairs of them and had to send them both back after owning them for about a month each as the plastic holding the ear bud started coming off on both of them. Great ear phone but bad construction
29 Apr 2014 by Alan B.
votes
works with my nexus 4, but the response is very low, once pressed there's a delay of a second or two before it pauzes(/plays next song etc). Also it's only one button so volume control doesn't work and the control panel (? (not a native speaker)) is bigger than it seems in the pictures. (pretty heavy too) so my advice is to buy the Image S4 instead of S4A. Besides the control panel is the sound & durability extremely satisfying.
21 Apr 2014 by Bent Verhoeff
votes
They're original. But the volume control doesn't work on my s4.
21 Apr 2014 by Marco
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers