on 20 October 2001
I bought this book as I am studying a Teachers Certificate in I.T and needed a good reference guide to computer acronyms with easy to understand explanations. This book is a joy to read, as it not only explains the computer jargon, it adds some much needed humour, especially when it comes to revising for exams.
Well worth investing in.
This book is exactly what the title implies. If you find yourself having little difficulty describing a computer term, then you can turn to this reference. Everything is in alphabetical order and comes with simple illustrations. Before the alphabet that are medic characters any of these are described.
Due to the accelerating advances in technology many terms are not in this edition.