- Hardcover: 272 pages
- Publisher: Hodder Children's Books; First Edition edition (20 July 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0340893702
- ISBN-13: 978-0340893708
- Product Dimensions: 14.4 x 22.2 x 2.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,503,241 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Illmoor Chronicles: The Vanquish Vendetta Hardcover – 20 Jul 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, and more.
David Lee Stone is a wonderfully mad new talent to watch. He has a truly original comic voice and you won't forget his hysterically hopeless (rather than heroic) characters in a hurry! (Wendy Cooling)
Easy to read and consistently amusing in the wry Terry Pratchett/Douglas Adams style. (The School Librarian)
many comical elements and a touch of Mervyn Peake (The Children's Bookseller)
[The Yowler Foul-up] is a zippy, highly efficient read with a natural, unforced wit and a matter-of-fact heartlessness that never seems mean-spirited. (SFX Magazine)
The fifth instalment in this hilarious and exciting fantasy sequence from a fresh new talent.See all Product Description
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Picking up this book without having read the previous books in the series, it took me a few chapters to settling in to the character interaction. It was surprisingly easy, however, to settle into the characters and I did not feel that I was missing anything as I read.
This is a fun story full of adventure and interesting plot devices. The characters are true to themselves throughout the book which I consider great and it contained enough humor to keep the story light. I think it's worth picking up the first few books to see what I missed.