Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.99

on 30 December 2003
As one of MHC's greatest books this one made me keep turning pages. The suspence however is not kept alive as part of the plot is revealed at an early stage. However, some surprise still remain until the last pages.
on 16 May 2013
This is one of my favourite MHC novels. Here we see Meghan a young journalist trying to come to terms with her fathers death during an accident on the Tapanzee Bridge. She then covers a story of a young woman stabbed to death and when she sees the body for the first time she is shocked to see the striking resemblance between the corpse and Meghan herself. This plunges her into a nightmare of finding out wheather her father is the person she thought he was and just what was going on at the office he works for and the local IVF clinics nearby.

A very gripping novel with plenty going on. Would recommend.
on 4 June 2013
I have purchased everyone of Mary Clark Higgins books since the 1970s when a friend gave me one to read while I was holidaying in Chicago and this book did not disappoint.
on 9 August 2013
What a story spell bound from the start .suitable reading I enjoyed the story hope you will too many thankd
on 15 October 2014
As always MHC keeps me awake til I have finished the book. Excellent.
on 7 March 2013
This is a lovely book as there are so many sub-plots that it really leaves you guessing until the very end. A fabulous read which I would recommend to everyone. Once you have read this, believe me, you will want to read them all.
on 8 January 2015
I always enjoy Mary Higgins Clark books, you usually do not know who done it till the end. she is a very clever writer. I'll be Seeing You was very good.
on 30 November 2015
I'll be seeing you is surely another winner for Mary Higgins Clark. I love her story telling ability and enjoy her style. Would recommend this book.
on 26 February 2015
One of those books you don`t want to put down. I picked up one of her books from a hotel bookcase and now working my way through all of them.
on 24 June 2014
It is so wonderful to read Mary higgins Clark's books. You are never disappointed. As always, this one is thrilling and exciting.