Format: Audio CD|Change

TOP 100 REVIEWERon 22 November 2013
If I hadn't heard the opening track on Planet Rock I probably would never have come across this amazing piece of work. One would expect some sort of shouty screamy dark doom metal here but if anything the almost angelically sweet singing and the restrained power of the band make the whole thing somehow even creepier. It's a bit like how an empty fairground has an air of restrained menace. You could just imagine yourself nodding along to this in the car before realising that perhaps these guys aren't actually that nice. Nevertheless this deserves a listen, my one caveat being that the price is maybe a bit steep for only 5 tracks.
on 18 November 2013
Produced by Dave Grohl, this 5-track covers EP sees Swedish melodic doomsters Ghost flying their commercial colours higher than ever before. The first single, 'If You Have Ghosts', is fantastic and already getting airplay, but it's the Army Of Lovers cover, 'Crucified', that really takes the Eucharist, combining pop sensibility with genuine snarling menace. We always knew The Old One had all the best tunes, we just didn't know you could sing along with them in the shower???
on 18 November 2013
The perfect addition to your Ghost collection! Fantastic covers by the Nameless Ghouls and Papa Emeritus II...! I love it!!
on 18 March 2014
At 44 new music was feeling a bit stale for me, nothing new excited me - then I discovered Ghost. Already owning the two albums and loving both I had to add this to my collection. Papa's amazing voice & the Nameless Ghouls music make this an essential purchase.
on 12 May 2016
what can I say, Ghost doing covers superbly well.

The only weak track for me is the abba cover (I'm a marionette) but Waiting for the night, Crucified and If you have ghosts make it a no brainer.
on 19 January 2014
My wife heard this on Planet Rock and I bought it based on her recommendation. Really pleased - all the tracks are really good. Will be purchasing more "Ghost"!
on 18 April 2014
Delivery was great and as outlined when purchased

Awesome version of Abba's marionette brilliant album

Ghost are worth a listen
on 10 January 2014
If your not into ghost then your missing out,they've an understated 70's rock sound but still it's as heavy as a 10 tonne heavy thing
on 30 June 2014
Splendid covers by mad (...maybe not so mad) shock rock doomsters Ghost. Crucified is menacing and beautiful as the same time.
on 28 December 2013
what an Awesome ep this band just keep getting better with every release can't to see what they come with next