Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 29 Jan 2009 21:08:51 GMT
Rachel. says:
...do you think it'll arrive on release date (April 6th)? Some things I've pre-ordered from Amazon have arrived on the release date, some a few days after.

Posted on 7 Feb 2009 20:11:23 GMT
Movie Master says:
probably answered your own question, some do and some dont, depends on numerous factors but postal service is the main one ;0)

Posted on 8 Feb 2009 01:50:47 GMT
M. Doherty says:
anytime I've pre-ordered from Amazon I've recieved it on the day.

Posted on 18 Feb 2009 15:23:46 GMT
Sian Louise says:
i find that with amazon they tend to be despatched either the day before or on the day that its released...i have to admit to ordering this on play.com in order to receive it quicker

Posted on 26 Feb 2009 14:25:36 GMT
I've pre-ordered and the estimate for arrival is 14th-15th April, so I'm considering cancelling tbh...

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Apr 2009 18:45:38 BDT
Megan Reed says:
i have pre-order mine and i didn't get mine on the 6th April and amazon is saying i wont get it till the 11th April.

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Apr 2009 15:40:58 BDT
H. Y. Taylor says:
No way - I pre-ordered mine in January and am still waiting! If the shops can get it on time why does it take so long to come from Amazon. My parents ordered the Duchess and that came before the release date.

Posted on 27 Oct 2011 22:30:23 BDT
I pre-ordered a game, which releases tomorrow, and I selected free delivery, and it says it won't arrive until the 2nd November, but has been dispatched tonight. Will it arrive on the 2nd, or tomorrow, on release day.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  29 Jan 2009
Latest post:  27 Oct 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Twilight (2 Disc Special Edition) [DVD]
Twilight (2 Disc Special Edition) [DVD] by Kristen Stewart (DVD - 2009)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (742)