Style Name: The-Greedy Pigs|Change

on 28 December 2014
this game is ok but I suspect will be consigned to a dusty shelf soon. The concept is good but doesn't seem to live up to expectation. the idea of wearing pig snouts appealed as creates more involvement with the game, however, in reality they are way to big for children and slip up their faces towards their eyes so have to be held in position with hands. the pressure required to pick up the food pieces, although not immense, is enough that it causes the snouts to press on the bridge of the nose thus causing some minor discomfort which puts children off the game. personally I would have thought a better idea would have been to have had the snouts create a suction of which to pick up the food by the child sniffing inwards to create a seal, but this is not the case. I would suggest looking at alternatives before buying this game
on 26 December 2014
Game took ages to set up instructions are awful and the masks hurt your face so much as the food is really hard to get in the snout- so you press hard and the mask really digs into your face- I'm a Childminder and feel like I won't even be able to get this out for the kids as they'll go home complaining their face hurts!
on 15 August 2014
This kids absolutely love this. Wearing their pigs snouts they have to collect pieces of fruit in the nostrils - hearing the screams of laughter from the room, makes you realise what a great game this is. Love it love it love it!!!
on 31 March 2016
I am so glad i bought this. The reviews aren't great so took me a while to get it but my goodness i am glad i did get it.
The kids love it. The trough has been pulled apart already but i have toddler they do that with everything. I can fix that no problem.
Noses are great, kids are putting them on all the time and putting the pig food up there noses. They laugh so much its wonderful.
We lost a strap bit already so i need to dig round the toy box for that but honestly amazing. These cheeper gifts seam to be so worth buying for entertainment value. My teenager has even had a go.
I think this will become a well loved game over time. Really very pleased i gave it a chance. Not much to lose but so much to gain.
Oh also some assembly required but worth it. Enjoy
Very very happy children and a happy mummy and daddy too.
Thankyou
review image
on 4 August 2015
My daughter was so excited to get this and try it out, however the noses do not stay on too well and do dig in around the eyes. They fit better upside down but then you have to breathe through your mouth. Very tricky to get the food to stick in the snout and you have to press very hard down on them which is difficult for little ones to do without it hurting their face or just not being strong enough. I even tried it with just my hand holding the snout and the food wouldn't go in to it. I paid £6 from amazon for this, no way would I pay the £20rrp! The only reason I have given it an extra star is because my girls love the snouts and will probably get use of these with out game for fancy dress. Would not recommend.
on 5 November 2015
Not the best toy on the market as you got to tie it round your head well enough and comes unattached to do it yourself. Hard to pick up objects you end up holding it and cheating.
on 25 October 2014
Best game ever! A friend bough this game for me and it's a great laugh for the family. Hilarious concept and a lot of fun- especially those wacky snouts! I'd recommend this game 100% to anyone, kid or adult or anything in between.
on 10 August 2015
Took a while to set up it should already be assemble considering retail price . Son she 4 loves it - I don't fully understand . Instructions are not great I get the pig out bit until someone else rolls that and you need 4 fruits to win . But what if you roll for example hog and pig do you just miss a go . Head straps can be adjusted fits adult and children but not very comfortable but to be honest my boy didn't care .
on 30 October 2014
Strange game this. Not as easy as they make out. The snouts are a little awkward, takes a bit of time and concentration to set up for the first time. My 4 yr old Daughter played for about 10 minutes and then pushed it away. Was more interested in the squeaky bags that are supposed to make a noise as you collect food from the trough. Not really impressed, took longer to set up than the time my daughter played with it.
on 2 December 2014
Game looks fun, packaging very good, quick delivery and would buy again from John Adams

See one answered question