on 13 January 2012
This was a really good introduction to riding a motorbike in iceland and really getting into the centre of the place even when the going isn't easy. It doesn't matter if you don't ride, or will never go to Iceland - it's a well written and entertaining travel book.
on 1 December 2014
Nicely written, would have liked it to have been longer, but lots of useful information. I am going there in 2016, and one of my friends was going to take a Honda Goldwing 1800 there as well, fortunately this book has changed his mind and he will have to find a more suitable bike. (I will be taking a Yamaha Serow 225 - much easier to handle!)
on 22 July 2013
This book is of absolutely zero help if you plan a motorcycle trip to Iceland. I'll keep my personal thoughts about the author to myself but don't waste your money.
on 30 April 2016
Poorly written and a waste of money