Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Size: Small|Colour: Black|Change

on 4 February 2015
Please note this item is inaccurately described. They can't be both 'Oasis' and 'Everyday' leggings. The Oasis range exists but is a more expensive item . The item supplied is actually 'Everyday legging' of the BASE LAYER BASICS range from Icebreaker and the price you are charged is an ok price for this item, but not a bargain. It would be a bargain price for a set of Oasis leggings but that is not what these are - check the Icebreaker site if you don't believe me. As it happened I wanted the 'Everyday' 'Basic' item so I have not complained as I needed them ASAP to go skiing with.
on 27 January 2014
I have other Icebreaker merino products and have always found the comfort to be exceptional. They have never disappointed me, so I was pretty confident that these leggings would hit the mark - and I was right. They fit where they touch and they are like a second skin.

I took them for a 15 mile hike at the weekend, in some really crappy and freezing cold weather. I wore them under a pair of Craghoppers walking trousers and was very very comfortable despite getting soaked with freezing rain several times over 3 hours. There is no chafing from anywhere (and I am pretty sensitive around my parts!) and overall the seams fall in the right places to follow your body form without any excess of fabric or, conversely, tightness or pressure at any point.

This is a 100% garment.
on 20 January 2015
The whole ordering and delivery of this item was straightforward and easy. These are most definitely the best thermal base layer leggings I have had... and I have had a few. They are extremely comfortable and certainly live up to all the reviews about Icebreaker base layers the best money can buy.
on 26 April 2015
Comfortable and just the right fit, not too tight but close enough to the skin to keep the warmth. I've only used them a few times so far but not seen any problems with durability. Some other leggings which I've owned have been very itchy but this hasn't been an issue with these at all.
on 2 March 2015
I have a sensitive skin and was concerned being wool it'll be itchy and irritating. I was completely wrong it is extremely comfortable and very pleasing to wear.
In addition unlike synthetic or mixed fabric it breaths naturally with much less risk of sweating
on 7 March 2016
These are great, very warm and very comfortable but the leg length is very short. Fine if you are wearing long socks but you will have chilly lower calves/ankles if you are wearing normal/short length socks.
on 28 February 2016
It was a great match for camp slacking at +4 to -5 during the day and night. Warm and movable. Cannot yet tell you about durability as I've had them for only a few days.
on 21 March 2016
Love the product. I usually take a small size, but the small size here was too small so I had to send it back. More detailed sizing instructions would be useful.
on 20 February 2015
Brilliant product. Great fit and keep me warm even in on a freezing cold and windy day. Lightweight too, so these leggings tick all the right boxes.
on 8 April 2016
Great fit, nice and cosy and not bulky. Wore them under stretch walking trousers for extra warmth and I was warm all day.

See one answered question