on 3 August 2015
I bought the ice age blu-ray box set in June. However, my son has only just got around to watching 'Ice Age 2 - The Meltdown' and it doesn't work. The initial '20th century fox home entertainment' start up happens, but nothing else loads up after this. As I've passed the replacement/refund date, it seems I'm unable to get a replacement. Please make sure you check all discs straight away, otherwise you might lose out like me!
on 19 January 2013
By now most people have seen at least some of the Ice Age collection and this set is a great way to have the whole collection in one place and with great Blu Ray quality too.

I actually bought this set for my fiancé who's 46 and have played Ice Age for my goddaughter, who was 3 at the time and loved it, there really is some humour to suit everyone.
on 12 December 2015
Very good movies however I wouldn't recommend to buy this pack as the 4th blu-ray is defective and you cannot watch the movie until the end nor access the bonus.
on 1 June 2015
My daughter and I love these films so to buy the set on blu ray for the money I was over the moon when they came through!! Very good films in my opinion and means cuddle time with my little girl so even better!! :D Would definitely recommend to the smaller children and even the bigger kids amoung us :D
on 26 December 2015
Extremely disappointed, I bought this in Late October and at long last had time to sit down and watch it at Christmas or not. It did NOT play even though it says it should - region B/2. Do NOT buy this item as it doesn't work and I am now too late to get a refund. NOT happy!
on 8 December 2014
I know I have seen one and two but can't remember if I have seen three, I have MS in my brain and also know I have never seen four but I am looking forward to watching them all, and again over some time with my Granddaughter can't wait lol.
on 31 December 2015
My Son loves these films so much, I need to play at least once a day, over Christmas it was worth every single penny from Amazon.
on 17 May 2015
Excellent box set, and price. It is a compact version, so the sleeves are small (thin). Which is a good thing for space.
on 11 February 2016
We watch all of these over and over and over again. Definitely one of our all time favourite set of animated films
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 April 2015
brilliant quality however the dvd cases inside are very thin easily broken so you are all aware before you buy