on 25 January 2013
When this opens, it asks for a password without having given you the chance to establish one. Useless as it is.

UPDATE:
I got past this but found that it is NOT a "free" App.

It seems that opting for a free trial within the App might initiate a heavy subscription charge, causing a leak in one's bank account. For this reason I was unable to see whether or not I could read the TV listings on my Kindle.

I deleted the App from my Kindle and the cloud and want to cancel any imagined subscription. I have not subscribed. The only option presented in "My Orders" was to write a review but I'd already done one and so could only update.

AVOID - UNLESS MONEY IS NO OBJECT
on 26 August 2013
What a waste of effort to attempt to download this app. It continually requests a password, then does not allow
you to proceed, consequently a very very disappointed customer
on 3 June 2013
good tv guide much better than the cheap versions as i like to read more than soap reveiws.
i would recommend it. good value
on 25 November 2013
Did not want this item and could not find out how to unsubscribe anywhere ! Looked at all the conditions but nothing. Being pushed into buying something you don't want is wrong.
on 9 February 2013
can not get it to work so i delated it , if it was good i wood luv it .
on 11 November 2013
You have to pay for this, whats the point when there is so many other sites on the net doing just the same thing for free.
on 11 January 2014
Just need to read the title, which is more than you will be able to do with th tv guide
on 9 August 2013
Deleated it from our Kindle fire HD as you had to purchase 12 months, although the app was free the TV times was not.
We are new to all these app things, so finding out what to have and what not to.
Janet
on 27 August 2013
I wasn't sure about getting this app after reading the negative reviews but I'm glad I did. It is just the same as buying the magazine itself and I didn't have any problems getting started.
on 4 June 2013
I like a good quality TV mag and this is definitely one as it has a v good TV guide plus has more interviews and good reads as well. All looks good on my Kindle too!