Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 10 questions
votes
It says it comes with Mac software but I have no personal experience of it. Very simple to use so I would imagine no problem :-)
9 Mar 2015 by JONATHAN
votes
Sorry, don't know. Maybe a Windows 7 problem? Try the alternative Audacity software which people say is very effective if complicated... I've only used the 'EZ software' it told me to download. Good luck :-)
29 Mar 2015 by JONATHAN
votes
No, it only plays back :-(
8 Jan 2015 by JONATHAN
votes
This does work on Windows 8 and 8.1 The only problem which I have encountered is that the only way to hear what is recording is to listen via the headphones (supplied) I also purchased a usb turntable, and when using this, I can hear what is recording via the PC speakers. I am still finding my way around Windows 8 and 8.1, so there may be a way that you can hear what is recording via the PC speakers, but as yet, have been unable to work that out. Unfortunately the instruction booked supplied with the usb turntable and tape convertor does not include Windows 8. You sholdn't have a problem with the Tape convertor if you listen via the headphones. I have been fairly happy with the results so far, although for quality the turntable beats the tape convertor. This is probably due to my tapes being fairly old.(and probably starting to decay) The quality is good enough when burning to CD, and playing the CD in the car. Hope this response is helpful. Good Luck.
20 Nov 2013 by Ian Gordon
votes
Hi, I don't know if the ION iTR03 Express unit works with mac. I do know that the unit was of no use for as well as transfering the music from a cassette it also added a constant hum which I took to be the player motor. I returned the unit to Amazon within a couple of days. Hope this helps.
22 Nov 2013 by Alan G. Rowland
votes
MACS 20 Apr 2014
The ION ITR03 tape had instructions but, they may have worked with the old Itunes system but they do not with the up to date system. As you will see from others, we are all waiting for them to get it fixed.
20 Apr 2014 by tony
votes
I am not sure of this but I would expect it will work with anything with a USB socket.
30 Nov 2013 by Bryza
votes
works with Mac? 5 Nov 2014
Can't answer I'm afraid - only have ordinary PC.
5 Nov 2014 by Richard J. Peploe
votes
Does it work on iMac 12 Nov 2014
Had to return as did not function so can not say
12 Nov 2014 by whywhat
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers