Rock solid, hard-rocking drums.If you are looking for a heavy-duty electronic drum set, look no further than PRO SESSION DRUMS. This high-quality kit is ready to stand up to the pounding drummers can exact on their gear. With a rugged rack (stand) and adjustable hardware, you’ll have no problem setting PRO SESSION DRUMS up the way you like – and keeping them there. Pro Session drums is perfect for drummers of all ages and levels, whether beginner or seasoned pro.
This compact, low-noise drum set delivers that feel of acoustic drums and the flexibility of a great-sounding electronic drum-sound module. This complete electronic drum set fits into a fraction of the space of an acoustic drum set and comes with everything you need to get started playing. PRO SESSION DRUMS comes with natural-feeling gum rubber drum and real, swinging cymbal pads, foot pedals, all the cables you'll need, Drum Sticks and a power adapter.
Included Pads & Cymbals
- Kick Pad with stand (with pedal)
- Pedal hi-hat controller (open/closed)
- 8" Dual-Zone Pad (snare)
- 8" Single-Zone Pads (toms)
- 12" Cymbals (hi-hat, crash, and ride... with the option to add 1 more pad)
- Hi-Hat and Kick Drum foot control pedals
Professional Drum Module
The professional drum-sound module comes complete with 108 assignable drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds built-in for creating custom kits.
Drum Module in Detail
- LCD Screen
- Kit - The module comes with 10 Preset Kits (001 – 010) and 5 User Kits (011 – 015). Preset Kits are kits that we have put together for you to use out-of-the-box. User Kits are custom kits that you can create yourself, using the included sounds.
- Sound – The Module has 108 assignable sounds, you can also adjust the volume of each pad in this mode
- Start/Stop – Starts or stops the current pattern
- Pattern – Enters pattern select mode. Pro Session Drums includes 40 pre-set patterns in a variety of different musical genres
- Pad Indicators – Displays the pads currently being played. When playing patterns these light up to show you how to reproduce the rhythm
- Volume – Adjusts the main audio level
- Drum Off – When playing patterns you can mute the drum parts if you wish to jam to the music yourself
- Value +/- - Decreases or increases the value of the parameter being displayed on the LCD
- Save/ Rec –In Kit Save mode you can save the kit to one of the 5 customisable User Kit slots. In Record Mode, you can record your performance while you play
- Click – Turns the metronome on or off
- Volume – Adjusts the volume of the individual parts (Click, Kit, Sound, Pattern)
- Tempo – Enters the Tempo Adjustment mode. Increase or decrease the tempo using the value +/- control