Colour: 03 Pink Pinch|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 19 July 2015
I tried many Inika products like foundation, lipstick, bronzer and near their licquid foundation this is my second favourite product from them.

Is ultra easy to use and takes very little place in my bag, not to talk about how comfortable is just to take out and put little colour on my cheeks with the puff pot applicator without always using a brush and big mirror.It is perfect for touch ups 'on the go'.

Certified Vegan. Certified Halal. Certified Cruelty-Free.

I have the Pink Pinch shade which gives me little rosy colour which I think suits every skin.Love it!
on 12 July 2013
I didn't like this blusher at all not much colour .but it may be to others likeing.perhaps a different shade.
on 4 January 2015
Don't understand the negative review, this blush is the nicest I've had. Lovely colour that can be soft then built up. So light on my skin and really dof notice the difference from bare minerals and Mac with regards to how it feels after a few hours on my sensitive skin. Swapped all my make up for inika recently due to not wanting bismuth in my products and I can't believe how much nicer every thing is. I was worried it would be a step down. If you want to try colours I found john lewis Oxford Street stocks inika now.
on 6 December 2015
you need a little beacause you will look over flushed nice but remember only a little nice colour
on 9 September 2013
Such a flattering shade this is. Easy to apply although if you wear a rather oily foundation the application tends to be patchy. I will change my foundation, not the blush :-)
on 29 January 2016
Brilliant
on 20 February 2014
seriously, i don't like inika. just because it's vegan doesn't mean it has too be flipping expensive and low in quality.
this product is not good. the color is weird and it's hard to spread. period
on 29 July 2015