on 24 February 2009
I have been more than impressed with this product purchase,Inika Cosmetics,I have bought other primers but this one excels in doing exactly what it says,my make up stays put all day,no matter where I am,or what the weather is doing. I have already recommended this product to some of my friends.
I find that it works well with my mineral make up best,but you can wear it with other products also
on 17 June 2013
A very disappointing purchase for me, I do not like this primer at all, it is to greasy for my skin.To be fair It is the first time I have used a primer so I didn't really know what to expect. It does not suit my skin at all. I thought it was a bit pricey compared to what my friends use, but I bought it because it was organic. I use organic products and this is the first time I have had a problem.