on 27 May 2012
This was for my 4yr old granddaughter and quite frankly, was not as good as the hype in the advertisement. Not very easy to use and the sound quality is pretty average, or below. I didn't expect stage quality but did think it would be a bit more than it was. She's having a bit of fun with it though so not an entire waste of money.
on 17 December 2012
The sound quality is poor and my little girl wont play with it, i know its not expensive so shouldnt expect too much but i purchased another kids mic for a fiver and its loads better!
on 11 February 2014
my great niece loved this and it is still working after a year now. great fun for all of us.
on 8 January 2015
Pleased with product and delivery
on 4 December 2014