- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Collins; First edition edition (2 Jun. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0007423241
- ISBN-13: 978-0007423248
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.3 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 22,246 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
IELTS Writing: IELTS 5-6+ (B1+) (Collins English for IELTS) Paperback – 2 Jun 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Review of Collins Reading for IELTS (2011)
‘Reading for IELTS contains twelve units and covers the type of questions included in the exam. The choice of topic area is particularly relevant for those doing the Academic Module: cultural differences and education, for example.’
EL Gazette, July 2011
About the Author
Anneli Williams has taught English for academic purposes at university level in the UK for over 15 years, developing extensive experience assessing and preparing candidates for the IELTS examination.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I told my frined about it and she like it.
It is good for those attemting to take ILETS exam.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching of Specific Subjects
- Books > Languages > English as a Foreign Language > Exams > IELTS
- Books > Languages > English as a Foreign Language > International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Books > Languages > English as a Foreign Language > Reading & Writing Skills
- Books > Reference > Writing > Writing Skills
- Books > School Books
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Historical & Comparative Linguistics