- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Longman; 1 edition (10 Nov. 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1405833122
- ISBN-13: 978-1405833127
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 1 x 27.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (21 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 62,695 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
IELTS Practice Tests Plus 2 with Key and CD Pack Paperback – 10 Nov 2005
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Judith Wilson has worked as a secondary teacher of English in Zambia and as
an ESP lecturer and materials writer in Saudi Arabia. For the last fifteen years she has been a teacher and teacher trainer at the Bell School in Saffron Walden, England. She has written textbooks and examination materials for students from beginner to advanced level. Co-author of Proficiency Gold, New Proficiency Gold and the Pet Gold Maximiser (Longman) and have also co-authored short course books in the Accelerate Series (Macmillan).--This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
As always these cambridge books are great for all levels of study. These tests are great for last minute practise before the ielts exam. I would recommend them to everyone...Published 17 months ago by Deborah Thom
This book is the best I option I got for the exam: very useful and not boring at all (very important when you are studying for the test)!Published 21 months ago by Walter P
WORTH HAVING THIS BOOK, NICE BOOK FOR IELTS PREPARATION. MUST HAVE THESE IF YOU WANT TO PASS IELTS TEST . BEST OF LUCKPublished 23 months ago by Subash
Good one . Very eloborated and comes with tips. Was very helpful for me and friend. Recommended to anyone preparing for this test to get 7 or above . Read morePublished on 4 Nov. 2013 by B.kaur
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Languages > English as a Foreign Language > Exams > IELTS
- Books > Languages > English as a Foreign Language > International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Books > Languages > English as a Foreign Language > Reading & Writing Skills
- Books > Reference > Language
- Books > School Books
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Historical & Comparative Linguistics