IELTS High Score System (2013) provides step-by-step instructions for getting a high score in each section.
So, how can you obtain a high score on the IELTS exam?
Learn how to CORRECTLY identify and answer every question in the test.
This book a preparation system which contains only the information you need to go into the IELTS knowing exactly how to identify and answer every question with a high score.
The system goes through each question in the IELTS exam and explains:
- how to identify it
- the time restrictions
- what to listen for (if there is a listening passage)
- what notes to take
- how to structure your answer
- how to develop a system for answering any question
Here are some of the benefits you'll get from this book...
- Learn The Three Parts To A High Scoring Essay Introduction - This will make the start of your essays very powerful!
- Discover The Quick Way To Identify Reasons To Support Your Opinion - There is an easy way to do this, but many people don't know how to do it correctly
- Find Out How To Structure All Your Speaking Responses - Just apply any question to the speaking system to develop a high scoring answer
- Discover How To Easily Identify The Different IELTS Questions - If you understand how to do this you will improve your ability to produce a high scoring answer
- Find Out What The IELTS Scoring Criteria Is - If you know this, you will know what emphasis to put in your answers
You can study using an information overload preparation book, or you can follow a simple, clear, step-by-step preparation system.
With IELTS High Score System (2012), you will:
Save time - by not having to read or research how to write your essays or develop your speaking answers in the correct way
Save money - because this material is cheaper than most preparation texts
Save effort and work - because this system will show you exactly how to answer every question