IDACA Gold Frosted Matte Hard Shell Case Cover for Macbook Pro 13.3 -inch A1278 Aluminum Unibody with Silicone Keyboard Cover Skin Stickers Protector (European Version)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Perfect fits for Macbook Pro 13.3 -inch A1278 aluminum unibody.Not compatible with white plastic MacBook (A1181 or A1342 models).Attention please:The case no hole for Apple Logo.
- High quality frosted matte material, with excellent touch feeling.
- With two pieces protective hard case, easy to put on and take off.
- Not compatible with white plastic MacBook (A1181 or A1342 models), MacBook 13.3 inch with retina display A1502
- All ports, battery test button and DVD drive are accessible.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
IDACA Gold Frosted Matte Surface Crystal Hard Shell Case for MacBook Pro 13.3" A1278 Aluminum Unibody (European Version)
-Perfect fits for Perfect fits for Macbook Pro 13.3 -inch A1278 aluminum unibody.
-Made of high-quality rubberized material
-Attention please:The case no hole for Apple Logo
-Comes with Silicone Keyboard Cover Skin Stickers Protector (European Version), easy to use and remove, fits the keyboard perfectly.
- NOT compatible with: MacBook 13.3 inch with retina display A1502, ONLY fits Macbook Pro 13.3 -inch A1278 aluminum unibody
1 x Gold Hard shell case
1 x Gold Silicone Keyboard Cover (European Version)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It feels good to touch and feels like it is a sturdy product, it just obviously has some weak areas though like others have pointed out.
Looks nice, but the fit is not great.
Snags when you open the Macbook causing an audible click detracting from the usually smooth feel of opening it.
And yes I've fitted it correctly.
Keyboard protector is a nice addition but we've stopped using it as we don't like the feel.
Still it provides adequate protection for our Macbook.
But might be looking for a better one soon.
After more time there are now many cracks from simply use and being very careful.
Very poor quality and does not last long.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It was nice while it lasted. However, that was only a few weeks for the base, before it started to crack. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Amazon Customer
This cover has lasted me about 2 years!! Replacing it now as it has a couple cracks from dropping laptop but just going to replace with exact same cover!Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Bought this last Christmas as a christmas pressies for my son. Went down very well. It lasted just under a year and now starting to crack due to wear and tear.Published 2 months ago by P Miles
Fit fairly well, looks good. It lasted just under a year before falling totally apart with only mild use. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Ravus