Ich tu dir weh (radio edit)
P*ssy (Lick It remix)
Rammlied (Rammin' the Steins remix)
Ich tu dir weh ("Smallboy" remix)
Ich tu dir weh (remix by F*kk Off)
As a rabid Rammstein fan, I was kind of disappointed when this came out as an Internet Only release (it has since been released as a hard copy), but given the controversy surrounding this song awhile back, I'm not surprised they chose to go that route.
That being said, Ich tu dir weh is a great song (and yes, I speak German and know what the lyrics mean). It works for all kinds of dancing, and is quite musical (for Rammstein, anyway).
- The Ich tu dir weh radio edit is a good length and fits well into anyone's playlist.
- The P*ssy remix is great for a dance club, though not being a fan of 'traditional' techno music and remixes, I tend to skip through it at home.
- This version of Rammlied is... well, with this one, you just have to have a sense of humor. Listening to the oompah-music and banjos in it, I can just picture them laughing at it in the studio. I sometimes wonder why they included it in a world-wide release, but, putting myself in their place, I probably would have done the same in their shoes. Meow meow meow!
- The Ich tu dir weh Smallboy Remix adds some interesting and some dull aspects to the soundscape of the song. Mostly dull, but it has a certain charm.
- Ich tu dir weh F*kk Off remix is my favorite remix of the lot. Despite a lot of Autotune usage (poor Till!), I enjoy the occasional pieces of Till's vocals without backing music (I often wish I could hear my favorite songs' tracks separately from all of the others, and this one gives me a slight taste of that). This mix seems to stay with the general mood of the original song without overdoing it, while at the same time being very danceable.