IBRA® Black Range Premium high-performance HDMI to HDMI cable with full v2.0 specifications. Manufactured to ensure maximum transfer rates with absolutely no loss of data and designed to meet hi-speed connections for next-generation devices such as Blu-Ray, 3D HDTV, Virgin Media, Sky TV, Projectors, 24p True Cinema, XBOX 360, PS3, PS4, XBOX ONE and supports future devices with resolutions of 4k x 2k.
IBRA® HDMIcable's construction features precise engineering with a die-cast metal shell and 24k gold contacts. High-grade 28 AWG oxygen-free, shielded with a triple-layered aluminised Mylar foil for interference-free connections.
HDMI v2.0 will be able to transfer and receive video resolutions of up 4096 x 2160p (Ultra HD).
* IBRA® HDMI Supports 4K@50/60, (2160p), 4 times the clarity of 1080p/60 video resolution
* Up to 1536kHz audio sample frequency
* Up to 32 audio channels
* Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
* Support for the wide angle theatrical 21:9 video
* Simultaneous delivery of multi-stream audio to multiple users (up to 4)
* 24k Gold-Plated Connectors
* 28AWG Oxygen-free copper
* Compliance: HDCP, HDMI Authority, RoHS
* HDMI Version: v2.0 and 100% backwards compatible with HDMI v1.1, v1.2, v1.3 AND v1.4 ,1.4a
* Data Resolution: 4096 x 2160p Ultra HD / Dual Stream 1080p 3D
* 18 Gbps bandwidth
* Audio return channel (ARC)
* 3D over HDMI support
* HDMI ethernet channel
* Dual-stream 1080p 3D Support
* Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD lossless surround sound support
* Triple-layer superior shielding from EMI / RF with Zinc alloy shell