Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.39

on 2 May 2013
I'll start by declaring my interest - my poem is featured in this work. However, I'm not going to talk about my page particularly, just to say that this is a great anthology of very varied women's writing, which has something for everyone. Competitions like Hysteria give new writers a real chance to get their work out there, so by purchasing this book you're not only contributing to a very worthwhile charity, you're also supporting a whole community of emergent writers. So give it a whirl!
on 18 May 2013
I bought this book to support the cause and because I have lost loved ones to this dreadful disease. It is, however, well worth buying in its own right and would make a lovely gift for your sister, your mother or your daughter. It contains a wide-ranging selection of work. You are bound to find something you really like.
on 8 February 2014
Enjoyed this mixture of creative writing, the fact that it contains a burst of different women's writing styles and perspectives on life makes it easy and inspiring reading. The hysteria books would make great coffee table reading for women waiting in well women clinics or in hospital beds having treatment. I've been inspired to give the sharing of my writing a go myself !
on 24 May 2013
Afraid I'm biased as my story's in it!! However, the anthology show cases a variety of female talents. Stories and poems that are thought provoking and moving. Well worth a read !!
on 18 May 2013
Wonderful collection and well worth reading. I can highly recommend this book to everyone - you don't have to be a woman, just try it out and see.