Natural treatment for hypothyroidism can resolve Fatigue | Depression | Weight Gain | Loss of Libido | Dry Itchy Skin | Constipation. The natural hypothyroidism therapies and diet described in this book will support your thyroid and may just save your life and your sanity.
In the most simple terms, hypothyroidism is the condition of having too little thyroid hormone circulating in the blood.
It can also be described as having a slow or under active thyroid. Thyroid hormones have a profound effect on your metabolism and health. Hypothyroidism not only makes it very difficult to lose weight it also diminishes the quality of your life as you experience symptoms such as:
• Fatigue, sluggishness, lethargy, trouble waking up or perceived need for more sleep
• Weight gain
• Cardiovascular disease
• Hair nail and skin problems
• Psychological problems
• General malaise or lack of motivation to exercise or move
• Cold extremities or heightened sensitivity to cold
• Brain fog
• Menstrual problems, such as irregular or heavy menses
• Recurrent infections
• And a whole lot more …
The reason for so many and varied symptoms is that hypothyroidism affects every cell in your body, so that each cell’s function is impacted.
When you cure and take of your thyroid you can expect to:
• Lose weight
• Manage and cope with your stress much better
• Overcome depression and sluggishness
• Wake up in the morning feeling refreshed and rejuvenated,
• Have the energy for your daily tasks and relationships
• Have your hair and skin look and feel healthy
• Have your bowels work every day with no effort or strain
• Have the libido of your youth back
• Sleep easily and effortlessly
This book will help you cure hypothyroidism. It will show you:
• How to diagnose hypothyroidism with alternative tests you can do at home
• A step by step guide to natural healing
• Detailed instructions on how to naturally detox yourself
• Foods to avoid and why
• Foods to eat and why
• What to put on your new shopping list
• A step by step diet and recipes to follow as well as a7 day meal plan
• Critical supplements, nutrients, vitamins, minerals and herbs to take
Are drugs necessary to treat hypothyroidism?
Sometimes, yes drugs are necessary to treat hypothyroidism. But, in many cases, it is not. "Do you want to take drugs or stay on drugs if you don't have to?"
Once you understand and find and treat the root cause of your hypothyroidism with the natural therapies in this book it is highly likely that you won't need drugs at all.