on 20 November 2007
I stumbled accross this book in a second hand shop and must admit that I had limited understanding the first read around, but I persevered and came out somewhat wiser at the end. Since then I have read it three more times and each time I become more enlightened. Michio has a way of allowing you to visualise complex issues making him an excellent story teller. I would recommed this as a must for anyone interested in popular science.
on 9 March 2015
too complex for me. not very engaging and didn't really enjoy most of it, found it a hard read. Too tech. Not for the layman in my opinion. Unlike his other books 'Physics Of The Impossible' and 'Physics Of The Future' which I throughly enjoyed especially 'The Future'.
on 19 June 2009
The book I recieved was a used one but it looks quite nice.
I had it in a very short time even before the time period mentioned in site.
In general I am quite satisfied from ordering this item in amazon.
on 24 February 2015
Michio Kaku - my favourite physist.. Awesome book. Read it about 5 times in paperback. Now I can read it as many times as I like on Kindle. No review could do it justice. Read it!
on 3 December 2014
Clear, concise full of pictures needed for a non-mathematician like me to grasp the essentials.
on 27 February 2015
was my son who wanted this book and was really pleased with it