on 30 September 2014
I love these things.

I've been after some scruffy looking brown boots for a while and was worried about buying, without trying on, but they fit great. Were comfortable enough to walk around London the day after I got them, without any rubbing, or blisters.

Happy as...
on 21 May 2014
Have worn Hush Puppies many times in the past and have always found them comfortable - no breaking in. The quality is always excellent and they look decent too. Delivery as expected and I was wearing them within 4 days.
No complaints.

Gra
on 14 April 2015
I bought a navy blue pair of these a couple of months back and thought they were a bit small (Size 7 UK) and was going to send them back to get the next size up. I'm glad I didn't. I tried them on again and they fitted fine. I have broad feet and usually get a size 8 - or in hiking boots even a 9. My measured size is a 7.5 broad (UK). I bought a pair of "Taupe" coloured Desert II s on Sunday from Amazon (again in size 7) and they were waiting for me when I got home from work on Monday - amazingly speedy delivery! I wore the taupe ones into work today with jeans and they look fab. Desert boots always look better with a bit of age and wear - so looking forward to when they've got that "worn in" look. These boots don't need "breaking in" they feel comfortable and as if you've been wearing them for ages from day one. Tip - go for your size and not the next size up. They're Hush Puppies and feel great on your feet. See if you can get them on a deal on Amazon - I paid £63 when HPs were selling for £79- £85 on their own site.
on 7 March 2015
Super boots. Ever so comfortable fit like I've had them for many years. The waxy brown looks great with chino's and jeans alike. The soles are very good. And I've just spend 3 days in harsh/warm conditions in them from dirt tracks to cobbled stone streets, to nice hotel and dinner out.

Great fit, great looks and very comfortable, what is there not to like
on 10 November 2015
One shoe looked to be perfect then I noticed a bit where the suede was rubbed off, I'm not impressed, picked up the other shoe noticed the hush puppy wording was not good quality but was on the other shoe and again had patches where the suede was not there (looked like a burn mark so to speak)
review image review image review image
on 18 October 2015
The quality of this shoes is great. nice leather and very comfortable to wear. however the colour of the boots are quite different to the pictures shown- it appears more darker in the pictures than it is. type in Taupe Suede in google images and the first picture shows the colour that these boots are in. although i did return it back due to that, i thought the shoes were in a very good quality and worth the money.
Product of great quality and very comfortable. I recommend it

The only downside was the color, I chose (taupe) and came rather it brown...
on 9 March 2016
Nice boot, looks very well made as you would expect from Hush Puppy. Unfortunately I had to return mine for two reasons. 1) Way to generous on size, I am a size 10 and a 9 would have been a better fit. 2) Colour is a lot lighter than shown in picture.
on 10 December 2014
Quick delivery. Good quality, well made product and love the colour. Needed something a bit more smart/casual to wear and these fit the bill perfectly.
on 3 April 2015
Lovely shoe, have had a few pairs of these and they are very comfortable, have a proper crepe rubber sole that is lovely to walk on.