Size: 8 UK|Colour: Brown|Change
Price:£265.00 - £285.00

on 17 January 2013
I obtained a pair of these boots just before Christmas. I am often outside, in the recent weather too. I took the plunge with these boots as they are not cheap!!! But I can justify the cost now. I walk the dog in them, go shooting in them, walk in the town whilst wearing them. Even on one of my wifes epic shopping journeys my feet were still comfortable in them.Please do get the cleaning kit for the boots as this is also worth it. As I hold these boots in such high esteem my father in law is now getting a pair!!! Well done hunter a marvellous boot and worth every penny. I no longer get cold feet and they look the part.. Go on treat yourself!!!!
on 14 October 2014
I spent a considerable amount of money on these boots and after 1.5 years started to get serious leakages in my left boot. Apparently this can be quite common as heard from colleagues - something to consider for a product of this price and only a warranty of 1 year!!! Advice - stick to rubber boots if you want quality, longevity and a good price.
on 14 October 2014
I bought these because I wear shorts for most of the year, and whilst surveying keep banging and cutting my shins. I don't like wellies or gaiters, so saw these as the perfect solution to protect my legs.
They have exceeded expectations and are extremely comfortable, fit like a glove and so far proved to be hard wearing. Like a lot of such boots I suspected the sizes come up a wee bit small, for huge calves, so I ordered an 11 instead of a 10 to be on the safe side and they are fine. Bear that in mind if you have thick musclely legs!
on 8 May 2014
Boots came quickly and certainly lived up to my expectations. Although more expensive than good quality rubber boots they are much more comfortable to wear and will not hole as easily. Therefore hopefully last much longer, so better value in the long run.
on 25 August 2014
Used my new boots a couple of times, they are very comfortable so far and feel like I have been wearing them for months they do look great as well
on 19 August 2015
Bought a pair 1 yr & 2 weeks ago and the soles are falling off. I use them once a week for shooting. I found a tiny 'Made in China' label inside the boot; may explain the problem. So far no response from Hunter so not impressed with them.
on 17 March 2015
Great boots, comfortable for wide feet, walked miles with the dog in them BUT as with previous reviews leaked after 8 months, thankfully within warranty. The sympathetic obviously isn't up to it
on 31 August 2015
good boots
on 27 July 2014
Bit pricey but well worth the money, where every day for dog walking and longer and longer treks when the weather is wet.
on 4 July 2014