on 30 January 2013
These boots keep feet dry and warm, hard wearing, easy to clean, no sweating. I would recommend them to anyone working outdoors.
on 6 February 2014
I bought these boots as an alternative to 'proper' wellies to take the dog to the park these winter months and couldn't be happier with them. The neoprene lining means they're nice and warm and their design means they can be worn with jeans crossing the city without looking too obviously wellie-ish. They're also much comfier than any other wellies I've ever owned. Highly recommended, even if you haven't the slightest intention of getting on a horse any time soon.
on 12 February 2014
sizing on the small side and very narrow. I want to wear thick socks in winter and this would have been impossible. Well made boots but no good for me working outside every day. Sent them back.
on 17 February 2014
This boots are fulfilled all my expectations.They are very comfortable and easy for keeping.
They are also warm and keep feet dry.
on 26 April 2014
They r so uncomfortable. After one day of wearing I had huge blisters on the bottom of my feet from where the insoles had been gules to the edge. Very expensive purchase for wearing them once. Don't buy!!!!
on 21 February 2014
Great product and great service! Thank you.
I use it in the riding stable and on rainy days wearing them for several hours without any problems.
on 15 January 2014
I do like them as they look good, extremely comfortable and warm. No sweating, very stable true to size.

Bought to use in a field when I tend to my donkeys. Chose the smaller boots because my legs are above average size for long wellingtons. Thought these would be easy to get off as I need to take on and off when I am in and out of the house frequently.
I think it is because they are snug around my ankle. I can get them on using the loops and try to get them off using the spur on the back but takes ages and then I get cramp in my foot in the process. That is their main fault. However I would still recommend them. Things may improve as the elastic stretches.
on 23 April 2014
These boots are super comfy and the fit is perfect, and I have moderately wide feet and wear thick socks. They are great for the summer months, as I have a horse and they are perfect for the yard in warmer weather and casual riding. Im not a welly fan, so these are the compromise for me, as will stop me getting too hot around the stables. Very happy and reasonable delivery timescale.

See one answered question